It can often be a trouble to watch recordings online, holding up until it is completely buffered can be painful procedure to sit through. It can take any longer than expected and get to be annoying to customers. To overcome such issues, you can now decide to opt for a Wi-Fi booster. With this gadget, the scope of the Wi-Fi sign is expanded and in this manner better spilling of recordings is allowed to your wireless gadgets. These gadgets are greatly simple to install and accompany systematic guidelines for use. Plug the gadget into the present switch and it instantly begins working without much exertion on your part. It has been fairly observed that whenever the network goes down, we assume the worst with our connection. Yes, buffering videos and instant connection drop can be really annoying but there is a simple yet effective solution to your problem.
If the network is your problem, by installing Range Extender, you can easily connect wireless devices to get a safe and secure Internet connection. A Wi-Fi Range Extender can boost the router signals and reduce your efforts in setting and configuring the router every now and then. Setting up a Wi-Fi Extender can seem as a tedious task with a lot of technical aspects, but in reality it is just as simple as connecting to a Wi-Fi. You can now connect your Range Extender manually by following simple steps. Here's how to get started: Connect your Extender with the Access Point and obtained a valid IP address using the WPS button. Check for an Ethernet port to manually connect Wi-Fi Extender.
If you have found an Ethernet Port in the Extender and are carrying an Ethernet cable, follow these steps:
- 1. Attach the Ethernet cable to a computer and connect it with your Wi-Fi Range Extender.
- 2. Log-in to the local web address for mywifiext.net. Automatically you'll be prompted to enter your username and password. Default login credentials are: Username: admin Password: password Note: The Username and password are case sensitive.
- 3. Once you have logged in successfully, click Setup >> Wireless Setting.
- 4. Now you can easily check Security Options to find the Password, also stated as the Network Key. Do not forget to match your Password with the one under the AP Network Key.
- 5. When the Extender and Access Point Password match, Select Apply.
- 6. Create a reliable connection by resetting and reconnecting your Wi-Fi Devices with your Extender.
If you want to create a connection without an Ethernet Port in your Extender, follow the below steps:
- 1. Reset your Wi-Fi Extender to the factory default settings. You can simply press the Factory Settings for 7 seconds to reset your extender. Find this button on the side panel of your extender.
- 2. Connect your Wi-Fi to the Wi-Fi Range Extender.
- 3. Log-in to the local web address for mywifiext.net. Automatically you'll be prompted to enter your username and password. Default login credentials are: Username: admin Password: password Note: The Username and password are case sensitive.
- 4. You will now see a setup wizard. Setup a connection to the access point. If you are reconnecting do it without using the WPS button.
- 5. Create a reliable connection by resetting and reconnecting your Wi-Fi Devices with your Extender.
If you still have issues connecting the devices to your Wi-Fi Extender, repeat the above process once or twice. With new technological developments and better performing Wi-Fi Extenders, you can easily fix glitches within a short time span. If you are in the middle of a crisis with no physical help, get connected with our expert technicians who are available round the clock.
My-wifiext.net is an independent service provider of support. Brand names, products and services are only for referential purpose. My-wifiext.net hereby disclaims that brands names, trademarks, logos, company names used in the site are for representation purposes only.